What you have found...
• GRACIE JIU-JITSU - A complete, modern, and proven self defense system.
• A GRACIE CERTIFIED TRAINING CENTER - Exclusively focused on teaching the art as intended by its creators.
• INSTRUCTORS TRAINED TO TEACH –These are the only Gracie Academy Certified Instructors in the area.
• WITH A STRUCTURED CURRICULUM - Created for anyone regardless of age, gender, or physical ability.
• FOCUSED, SAFE TRAINING - For self defense, fitness and overall healthy lifestyle.
• SERVING - Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Wellington and the entire front range.
We invite you to explore our website and get insight on how to start your journey of self discovery through martial arts. For us it is truly "Fitness With A Purpose." You will learn self defense, improve your health, fitness, and overall lifestyle. Once you have identified potential schools we recommend you to:
• Go to each school and watch a class or two.
• If you feel comfortable participate in a few classes. One class is not enough.
• Ask questions about everything of interest to you before and during your trial.
• Get to know the instructor and students during your trial. Do you have common interests and goals?
• Take notes on your observations.
• Sit down and write pros and cons to clearly identify which school is best for you.
If you have little or no jiu-jitsu experience and you're intimidated about the idea of joining a school, you can go to GracieUniversity.com and watch the first three lessons for free. If you like what you see, then you should come and try our 10-day FREE trial. The video below will help you ask the right questions so you can find the perfect jiu-jitsu/Martial Arts school for you.
“Most martial arts schools limit you to only one free trial class. At Gracie Fort Collins, we offer new students a FREE 10-day trial that includes a loaner uniform and unlimited access to all of our beginner group classes. We’re confident that the class structure, the camaraderie, and high quality instruction will convince you to let us guide you on your path of jiu-jitsu/martial arts mastery. If it’s not exactly what you are looking for, we will never charge you a penny (the only requirement is that you return the loaner uniform that we provided to you)." - E.Barber
The Future MMA
Gracie Combatives is the official beginner program of the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy. In this program, students learn the 36 most important techniques in a fun, safe, and cooperative training environment.
THE MASTER CYCLE
Beyond blue belt, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu consists of hundreds of advanced techniques, all of which we have organized into a clearly defined, systematic curriculum called the Master Cycle.
Gracie Bullyproof is a confidence and character development program for kids and has been proven as an effective countermeasure to bullying as seen on:
Women Empowered is a comprehensive self-defense program for women based on proven verbal, physical, and psychological defense strategies tested and proven effective over nearly two decades.
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
We offer our own striking system apart from our Gracie programs. This is a blended system of karate, kenpo, judo, muay thai and kickboxing, to accompany the other arts we teach. Our system focuses on short and medium range self defense (the red zone as we call it). You will learn effective and practical striking (punching, kicking, etc.) Your self defense capabilities will dramatically improve while achieving your ultimate fitness level. This program is good for balance, coordination, self confidence and fitness. For the beginner to the MMA fighter.
We offer all Gracie Academy programs in group and private lessons. Review the benefits of each before deciding which is right for you.
THE GRACIE DIET
We offer all Gracie Academy programs in group and private lessons. Review the benefits of each before deciding which is right for you. Learn more about the Gracie Diet here...
Womens Self Defense
Welcome to Gracie Fort Collins